Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the IN&M Limited Terms and Conditions and should be read in conjunction with them.
- On accessing the niCarFinder website (or page) on this and each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions which apply to its use.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the website after changes are posted online will constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- In these terms and conditions we/us/our means Independent News & Media Limited and niCarFinder.
- Website means the www.niCarFinder.co.uk website.
- You/your means the user of the website that is the advertiser or the prospective purchaser.
- If you wish to advertise your vehicle on www.nicarfinder.co.uk you will be required to create the advertisement and upload it to our servers.
- If you choose an advertising package which incurs a charge, payment will be taken from your selected credit or debit card when placing the ad. Your advert will be posted to the website on receipt of payment and will be sent for approval by nicarfinder.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any advertisement deemed to be unsuitable for any reason. No compensation shall be given for rejected or cancelled adverts
- The online advertising packages available at the following page www.nicarfinder.co.uk/sell-your-car/ are only available to be booked by private advertisers. Trade customers are not permitted to advertise via this method.
- A private advertiser is defined as someone who:
- personally owns the vehicle being sold
- is not selling other vehicles on behalf of others / third parties
- is not operating under a business or company name
- If you are unsure of whether you are a private or trade advertiser, please contact 028 9026 4333
- IN&M Limited will not be party to any contract for sale in relation to any item that is advertised. The agreement is between you and the prospective purchaser. We reserve the right to moderate the advertisement prior to posting it on the site
- IN&M Limited reserve the right to publish your advertisement in other IN&M Limited publications
Content of Advertisement
- Only vehicles may be uploaded and advertised on the website. No services or any other products may be advertised on www.nicarfinder.co.uk
- Only one vehicle may be featured in each advertisement.
- You must have legal title to sell the vehicle which is referred to in your advertisement - that is you must own the car.
- All advertisements must be legal, decent, truthful and not offensive. You must ensure your advertisement complies with all laws and regulations in force. IN&M Limited reserves the right to cancel any advertisement for any reason.
- You will indemnify us in respect of any claim or loss we may incur as a result of any material placed on the site for you and this will include claims about breach of copyright or patent.
- You are responsible for any dealings with the interested prospective buyers whether online or off.
- You must inform us as soon as the vehicle is sold so that we can keep the site up to date.
- Payment will be taken immediately before your advertisement is placed live on the site. Rejected items will not be charged for.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights but grant us a licence to use or adapt the advertisement (including any pictures) and to sub-licence it as we require.
Warranties and Liabilities
- We will not be liable for delays to advertisements being posted on the site. We will not be liable for errors and omissions in placing advertisements on the site. You have agreed that we may use any personal data which you provide in the advertisement. All information which you receive from buyers or potential buyers must be treated in accordance with The Data Protection Act
Advertisers browsers/potential buyers
- All material published on this site is published in good faith but we accept no responsibility for the accuracy of advertisements published. You should make your own enquiries about the seller's right to sell and should you decide to buy from any advertisement on the site you do so entirely at your own risk. You have no contractual relationship with us in relation to the sale or purchase. You are advised to check the advertisement details and the terms of contract before entering into any agreements with the seller/buyer
- We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our service and equipment from time to time. While we seek to keep this disruption to a minimum we cannot guarantee that the website will be continuously available online.
- We make no warranty that the website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programmes. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus.